[rt-users] Enabling simple search

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 16 13:00:34 EST 2007

Enrique,

	Did you try giving all the Search Rights Globally to "Everyone"? Also,
I'm not sure a non-privileged user can search tickets in a Queue they
don't have rights to see. If you give the search rights globally, you
could then give the "un-privileged" users the "ShowTicket" and
"SeeQueue" rights  on a queue-by-queue basis. But that, in essence,
makes the "unprivileged" become users with some privileges. HA! kinda
funny really. Anyway, hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL