[rt-users] scrips suddenly stop triggering

Dr John Halewood john at sumotech.com
Mon Nov 19 13:55:07 EST 2007

This seems quite strange: one of our RT instances (3.6.3), happily running for
over 6 months today suddenly stopped processing scrips when new tickets were
opened. We're only using basic stuff (Auto Take, Auto Authorize etc), but
they just don't seem to trigger. The log is empty as well. At some points
when using the web interface RT has logged sending a mail but none appears.
Any idea what could be wrong? Update to some RT dependancy that's broken
something? Restated apache and mysql, but didn't seem to make much
difference. System is CentOS 4 (aka RHEL 4), with addons mostly for RT perl
modules (mostly compiled by hand).

Regards
John