[rt-users] Ticket Transactions get lost on the way to WebUI

Konstantin Naryzhniy konstantinn at parallels.com
Tue Nov 20 12:10:38 EST 2007

>You need to find the Quoted.pm file inside a "Text/" directory
somewhere in >your perl library path and remove it.

Hello Jesse,
Did that - apache won't start with the error:

[Tue Nov 20 11:40:33 2007] [error] Can't locate Text/Quoted.pm in @INC
(@INC ...) at /work/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Web/Handler.pm line
56.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/work/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Web/Handler.pm line 56.\nCompilation
failed in require at /work/opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl line 87.\nBEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at /work/opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl line
87.\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 8) line 1.\n
Syntax error on line 13 of /usr/local/apache/conf/rt.conf:

I reinstalled Text::Quoted from CPAN - same issue. Probably I've missed
something here?

Thanks again,
Kostya