[rt-users] query builder|advanced: ORDER BY custom field?

Phil Lawrence phil at five-lawrences.com
Tue Nov 20 20:03:19 EST 2007

I have a custom field that is shared by both queues in our RT database: CONVreq.

Of course it isn't available in the query builder 'display columns'
section because I haven't limited the query to include 'queue'.

No problem; I was able to add it to the list of fields displayed by
putting this in lower box of the Advanced view:
'__CustomField.{CONVreq}__',

Now, about the 'order by' clause...  It's the same problem, but I
don't have any examples of how to specify ORDER BY in the Advanced
query builder.

Any help?

Thanks,
Phil Lawrence