[rt-users] SLA timers?

Wouter van den Bergh wouter.van.den.bergh at nl.easynet.net
Wed Nov 21 08:58:09 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The issue on this solution is that we get way to
many queues. We have around 8 different SLA's, with different product
sections (queues are split up per section, data, voice, hosting, etc
etc).

The best solution here would be if I could select a SLA, which has a
time already bound to it.

For now it would be good too if the tickets itself register times at
all, such as timestamps for ticket creation, ticket opening, ticket
resolving etc. But also this I cannot find.

Cheers,

Met vriendelijke groet,

Wouter van den Bergh, Customer Support Engineer 2nd Line

Easynet Nederland B.V., http://www.easynet.nl

Tel(Nationaal): 0800-6682937 Tel(Internationaal): +31 (0)20 798 98 80,
Fax: +31 (0)20 798 98 05

CSC at nl.easynet.net