[rt-users] Grouping Custom Fields

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 21 12:48:46 EST 2007

Ian,

	I don't have an answer for you, but YOU have one for me. You mentioned
a scrip that allows "RT to re-open a ticket" if certain fields/values
meet a condition. I have need of just such a scrip. Being a 'PERL'
novice, I try to gather as many scrips that are models of various
conditions/actions as I can for reference as I build my own. The one you
mentioned is EXTREMELY similar to what I need. Would you mind terribly
posting it here or passing it back to me in "REPLY"? I could certainly
use the help. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL