[rt-users] Differentiating "Ticket CC" and "Queue CC"

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 21 12:52:09 EST 2007

Jean-Michel,

	I know in the "Action" pull-down option of a scrip "CC'c" are listed as
well as "Others". Perhaps looking at the base code for that option will
give an idea on how to address that differentiation. I'm not much of a
perl guy, but I'm guessing that if you can get to that code, it might
help. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL