[rt-users] RE: SLA timers? - custom ticket status

Benjamin Weser weser at osp-dd.de
Thu Nov 22 10:34:12 EST 2007

Hi Wouter,

since there was no answer to it yet:
Have a look at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CustomStatuses.

My boss didn't like the idea of a custom field including additional
ticket statuses so I added some to the default ones. I also modified RT
to show tickets with those custom statuses in "RT at a glance" since by
default there are only tickets with statuses new and open shown by RT.

Unfortunately I'm very busy with other tasks right now but when I have
the time I will add a short tutorial to our internal knowledge base and
will also publish it in the wiki about that since I haven't seen
anything like that there yet.

Best,
Ben