[rt-users] Scrip condition input request

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 15:09:35 EST 2007

This is all I could think to come up with:

if ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Set" && $self->TransactionObj->Field eq
"Queue") {
  if ($self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq "TechOps" && $self->TicketObj->Owner !=
10) {
    return 0;
  }else{
    $self->TicketObj->SetStatus('new');
    return 1;
  }
}

But that seems a bit excessive since the condition is already telling it to
check that the queue is changing.  If I eliminate the first if condition and
leave just the condition checking the new value will it work since it already
knows what the initial condition is?

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com