[rt-users] Problem with visibilty of several tickets

Petr Grolmus indy at civ.zcu.cz
Thu Nov 29 06:07:52 EST 2007

Hi2all,
we upgraded RT system from version 2.x to 3.6.1 several months ago. Now,
occasionally we have problems with some tickets. In web interface we can
see only the first (initial) message - even the RT admin with all
privileges. All messages sent to these tickets are stored in database
and are correctly send by mail to all persons associated with these
tickets. The only problem is with visibility in the web interface.  The
moving ticket to other queue doesn't help. Does anyone has such
experience? We didn't find any common features of these tickets -
different requestor, queues, attachements (if any), ... No lead :(

RT version:  3.6.1-3~bpo.1 (debian package)
DB backend: local MySQL 5.0.32-7etch1 (debian package)
Tickets in RT over 73 thousand
Affected tickects: 8-10 in past 4 months

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Petr Grolmus