[rt-users] take and resolve actions via email

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Nov 29 11:27:12 EST 2007

The stuff I supplied doesn't send login credentials, or anything else in
particular.  It just modifies a scrip so that it will not send an email (in
response to an incoming email) to non-AdminCcs if a specific custom field
exists in the ticket and has some value assigned to it.

If an email has user credentials in it and you don't want them to be there,
just remove the code from that particular template.  RT's default autoreply
template does not include user credentials.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst