[rt-users] Re: Missing comments from Web interface

Pawel Weglewski rt_admin at cirrus.pl
Tue Oct 2 02:38:59 EDT 2007

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:49:19 +0200
> From: Pawel Weglewski <rt_admin at cirrus.pl>
> Subject: [rt-users] Missing comments from Web interface
> To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
>
> I have a riddle. I'm using RT 3.6.4 (upgraded from 3.4.2) installed from
> source on Debian Etch. Recently I've noticed, that comments added from
> web interfaces do not show int the ticket listing. The mail about such
> comment is sent properly as the scrips state. Does anyone have any idea
> what can be wrong?
> The funniest thing is, that this comment loss only takes place in some
> cases, but I fail to find a scheme in this.
> Any help will be appreciated

I've traced the problem to the ShowHistory module. In some tickets it
does not display all transactions and does not display footer. When I
change the order of the displayed transactions, I see all missing
transactions, but only the missing ones. The previously displayed ones
are now missing. I think that the lack of footer may be a hint. Any
ideas how to repair this?

--
Pawel Weglewski
Konsultant ds. Nowych Technologii