[rt-users] Error after upgrading to 3.6.5

James Moseley jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Tue Oct 2 14:36:01 EDT 2007

What version did you upgrade from?  I am testing 3.6.5 and do not see the
error.

James Moseley

             "Ben Weston"
             <ben at computerhelp
             me.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic
             al.com                                                Subject
                                       [rt-users] Error after upgrading to
                                       3.6.5
             10/02/2007 01:30
             PM

I just upgraded to 3.6.5 today, and now when trying to do a quick search
for a ticket number, I get the following error:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.
Hint: https://192.168.51.220/

It only happens when searching for a number, it works fine when searching
for a text string.  Also, it only gives the error in Firefox though, IE
just displays a blank page.

Ideas, Suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben