[rt-users] CommandByMail Custom Fields permissions issue

Scott Hill shill at metro-dentalcare.com
Wed Oct 3 11:15:08 EDT 2007

We were having the same issue here, but it looks like I got it fixed...
Caveat: we're running v3.6.1.

I gave Everyone the following custom field rights:

 AssignCustomFields
 ModifyCustomField
 SeeCustomField

With those rights set, unprivileged users' emails are setting the custom
fields properly.

Hope that helps!