[rt-users] Moved Database, now cannot create sessions

James Moseley jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:22:45 EDT 2007

Most likely, RT can't talk to the database on the remote server.  Have you
verified database rights on the remote server?  Do you have Selinux enabled
on either server?

James Moseley

             Mathew Snyder
             <theillien at yahoo.
             Sent by:                  Mathew Snyder <theillien at yahoo.com>
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic         RT Users
             al.com                    <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] Moved Database, now
             10/04/2007 08:10          cannot create sessions
             AM

I figured out that I need to use the session file instead of the database.
linked the error together with what I found in RT_SiteConfig.pm.

Now I can get the login screen but can't login.  I'm guessing that the
remote
database isn't being located/connected to.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com