[rt-users] Status of the RT AssetTracker.

Jose Antonio Canton Olid jose.canton at atosorigin.com
Fri Oct 5 07:53:12 EDT 2007

Hello

The company where I work is wondering about use Asset Tracker, but the
link referenced in the last mail in the communication below do not works
properly. The tar.gz is decompressed with errors.

Please, can somebody solve the tar.gz or make accessible the asset
tracker from other site?

Thanks for your help
Josep