[rt-users] E-mail not going to ticket owner!

"Fábio M. Catunda" catunda at contactnet.com.br
Tue Oct 9 14:49:06 EDT 2007

Hi.

I'm using rt 3.6.4-1 Debian package.

I don't know it this is the default behavior or if I have some weird
situation here, if somebody can tell me it it's normal or not and maybe
a way to fix it I will appreciate, here is the situation:

1 - I sent an e-mail to rt at mydomain.com and a ticket have been created.
2 - user at mydomain.com assumed the ticket.
3 - user at mydomain.com replied and I received the answer.
4 - I replied the e-mail but user at mydomain.com do not received my answer

This is a big problem, user at mydomain.com always have to click on every
ticket and have a look if there is some new answer, thats why I believe
that this is a problem.

I have some peculiarities here. Users come from LDAP, so, apache
authenticate the user and RT automatically create the user in the database.

The group everyone have the following permissions:
  CommentOnTicket
  CreateSavedSearch
  CreateTicket
  EditSavedSearches
  LoadSavedSearch
  ModifySelf
  ModifyTicket
  OwnTicket
  ReplyToTicket
  SeeCustomField
  SeeGroup
  SeeQueue
  ShowOutgoingEmail
  ShowSavedSearches
  ShowTicket
  ShowTicketComments
  StealTicket
  TakeTicket

Is there something else I need to do to make the owner and watchers
receive an e-mail when the ticket is answered?

Thanks for the help.

[]'s, Catunda!