[rt-users] disclaimer on first comment for a queue. need a more elegant solution

Ben Weston ben at computerhelpme.com
Tue Oct 2 13:52:46 EDT 2007

Greetings all.

What I'm trying to do is this.  We want the first comment (when opening
a new ticket) to include after the problem info a disclaimer that
basically says

"We reserve the right to dispose of equipment left more than 90 days
after service is completed, unless other arrangements are made with our
company".

Sig/date line

Right now, I have it set as a signature for all users, but that's really
a pain, since you need to delete it when ever you make a comment update.

Is there a cleaner way of doing this (preferably, just for a single
queue)?  I'm guessing that it can probably be done with either a scrip
or a template, but I'm lost as to how to make it work.

Thanks,

Ben

--

Ben Weston