[rt-users] Info about REJECTED status notification

Gianluca Cecchi gcecchi at peviani.it
Wed Oct 10 11:28:17 EDT 2007

When I reject a ticket, the requestor only receives an e-mail with

Subject:  [Peviani #72] problem with printer

And inside the body what I decided to write + the original reference

I think it would be useful to have for example the word REJECTED
inserted into the subject line for more clarification to the user,
before opening the e-mail itself?

I tried to apply a scrip/template for this using as a referene what is
done for RESOLVED state, but it seems I have to create a user Defined
condition.....
Any hints?

Gianluca