[rt-users] Re: Email Error with 'Reply' only

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Wed Oct 10 12:36:37 EDT 2007

Matt,

Is the person who acts on the ticket the same email address as the requestor
of the ticket. I had this same issue when I first tried testing RT - I sent
a test mail as myself and then logged in to RT as myself - RT doesn't seem
to forward mail if the person who makes the change is the same email address
- which I guess makes some kind of sense.

 - barry

  _____