[rt-users] Reminders for nobody

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 11 13:14:50 EDT 2007

Dirk,

	Sure. I used RT Query to pull tickets from a queue and then used the
advanced module to add "AND TYPE = 'reminder'". The results showed all
reminders, including the ones that belonged to "Nobody'. I selected Bulk
Update and unchecked the reminders I didn't want updated and then
selected to update the status to "resolved' and hit update. All
reminders with nobody were resolved. I could now enter a good reminder
with an owner. It's not a patch, just a method. Hope it helps.

Kenn
LBNL