[rt-users] Asset Tracker: add link to asset from Ticket custom field

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Fri Oct 12 10:57:04 EDT 2007

Everyone,

I apologize for posting this on the RT list, but I can not find even an
archive of the old AT list, and I'm sure I've seen the answer to my
question there.

Basically, I want to be able to link a ticket to an asset by putting the
assets id in a custom field for the ticket.  I recall that it was quite
simple.  You needed to put in a value in the "Link values to" for the
tickets custom field, I just don't recall for the format was.

Thanks for the help,

Craig Patterson
Application Developer/SDE Administrator
Northrop Grumman IT/City of Grand Rapids
(616)456-3645
crpatter at grcity.us