[rt-users] User missing from "Everyone" group

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 12 13:34:01 EDT 2007

At Friday 10/12/2007 01:13 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>On Oct 11, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Stephen Turner wrote:
>  This smells like data corruption.
>
>It sure does.

I thank you!

This affected about 5 user accounts and coincidentally they were all
created on the day we did our mysql -> Oracle migration back in 2005.
A while back we found that this migration caused some corruption of
attachments (it hooked some up to the wrong transactions) and I'm
guessing it also caused this problem with the user accounts. Anyway,
this problem was easily rectified.

Thanks,
Steve