[rt-users] New to RT - doco frustrations

Christopher Short cshort at n6.com.au
Thu Oct 18 00:40:04 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm new to RT but am flogging it at my company so I'd like to understand the different features it has to offer.
It seems pretty cool and exciting.

BUT ... much of the wiki.bestpractical.com is broken-formatted and hard to follow. I gather that it's been switched from Kwiki formatting to Wifty, and that seems to have broken formatting on many pages. There's not a single mention of Wifty on the wiki, and I can't find information on the wifty markup anywhere. I see that someone else asked about the markup recently and got no reply.

I'll get the O'Reilly book at some stage, but it's over two years old, so I'd imagine it would be quite out of date by now - I'd prefer some online source.

Has wiki.bestpractical.com been superceded by some other site as the primary guide to RT?

thanks,
Chris