[rt-users] Restrict ModifyCustomField On Per Queue Basis

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 15:38:41 EDT 2007

We will be rolling out a new layout (queues, groups, rights etc) soon.  Each
queue will have an "owner" group which will have all of the rights necessary to
make changes to a ticket.  All other groups will only be able to look at the
tickets.  They won't be able to own or modify them.

I have not been able to restrict the ability to modify custom fields though.
Any person can change a custom field on a ticket even if they are not a member
of the group to which the queue belongs.

Am I just not seeing how to do this or is it not possible to restrict custom
field changes on a queue by queue basis?

--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com