[rt-users] Triggering scrips on add/delete Ccs

Forrest Blount forrestarthur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:35:03 EDT 2007

These should be what you're looking for:

TransactionObj->Type->AddWatcher
or TransactionObj->Type->DelWatcher

Del may be Delete for scrips-- I'm not sure.  I pulled these two types from
the Transactions table right in MySql... I don't know if there's a better
place to find such things.

Forrest

On 10/18/07, Tim Wilson <twilson at buffalo.k12.mn.us> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I've been beating my head against the wall trying to figure out an answer
> to the question I posted yesterday:
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/69123
>
> Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way, but I haven't been able to find
> out how to write a custom scrip condition that triggers when a CC is added
> to a ticket. (The flip side is triggering when a CC is removed.)
>
> Any ideas? This seems like it should be easy. What TransactionObj->Type
> would correspond to adding a CC? (And where should I be looking to find out
> about possible values for things like TransactionObj-Type?)

Hoping someone has a clue they can loan me,