[rt-users] include custom status in QuickSearch

Mathew theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 21:07:02 EDT 2007

Under Quick Search each of our queues is listed. The each have a search
associated with them so all one has to do is click on the link and be
taken to search results containing all tickets within the queue. This
is, of course, standard for any RT installation. However, I've added a
custom status to @ActiveStatus in RT_SiteConfig.pm that I need to
include in these links/searches.

The custom status shows up under the drop down for statuses but it
doesn't appear as part of the links under QuickSearch.  By links I don't
mean the colums which list only the number of tickets under that status.
 I mean the queue names as links.

Mathew
--
Keep up with my goings on at http://theillien.blogspot.com