[rt-users] CurrentUser becomes user number in saved searches

John McCoy jmccoy at ggu.edu
Fri Oct 19 16:43:46 EDT 2007

When I create this search for my self it works fine:
  (  AdminCc.EmailAddress LIKE 'jmccoy' OR Cc.EmailAddress LIKE 'jmccoy'
) AND  (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

When I create it as a global search for all users like:
  (  AdminCc.EmailAddress LIKE '__CurrentUser__' OR Cc.EmailAddress LIKE
'__CurrentUser__' ) AND  (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

It becomes:
  (  AdminCc.EmailAddress LIKE '578' OR Cc.EmailAddress LIKE '578' )
AND  (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' )

Which of course does not work. Clearly I am doing some thing wrong...am
I....
True for both 3.6.3.and 3.6.5 with MySQL back end.

Thanks.