[rt-users] Prevent Resolved?

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 09:38:59 EDT 2007

I'd like to create a scrip that will prevent a ticket from being set as resolved
unless the user is a specific person and the current status is "review".

The user part is cake: just use the transaction creator as the criteria in the
Custom condition.  The status of "review" is a custom one that I've added to our
development server.  I'm just not sure how the criteria for that should look?

I'm thinking the Custom action preparation code would look like return 0 unless
$self->TicketObj->Status == 'review';.  Has anyone done anything like this who
can point me in the right direction?

--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com