[rt-users] permission denied message when replied to the autogenerated mail

Krishna Prasad krishna.prasad at spartanlabs.com
Mon Oct 22 07:45:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a query regarding permission denied:

I have created a ticket through email and RT creates a ticket. I got an
auto-generated mail from RT, to that mail I have replied/forwarded. But
after few minutes I got permission denied message from RT like "Message not
recorded: RE: [rt3.spartanlabs.local #91] AutoReply: vod issue #22-2". I
have given queue group's rights for requestor as reply to ticket; still I'm
getting the permission denied message.

I also tried giving the group rights to everyone as ReplyToTicket, and then
it works. But I don't want giving permissions to everyone to ReplyToTicket.

What I want is if I give rights to requestor I should not get permission
denied message. Please let me know what I did wrong.

Thanks!!!

With Regards,

Krishna Prasad