R: [rt-users] Move e-mail automaticly to queue?

Gianluca Cecchi gcecchi at peviani.it
Mon Oct 22 11:36:59 EDT 2007

Hi Roy, one question:
I create a special scrip for the "General" queue (Config -> Queues -> General -> Scrips -> New scrip) as you suggested
Then I get it under "Current Scrips" of the queue.
The scrip is for condition "On Create"
By default for all queues there is "Scrip #3" for condition "On Create" (Autoreply To Requestors with template")
Do I have to delete the global scrip for this queue or not? How in case
How are they parsed if there are global and per-queue scrips?

It seems that in my case I continue to get the global scrip action...
Version is 3.6.5
Thanks,
Gianluca