[rt-users] Strange custom field performance issue after upgrading to RT 3.6.4

Matthew Goheen mgoh at lle.rochester.edu
Tue Oct 23 11:56:44 EDT 2007

Well, I take that back -- I guess I should have tried the "vacuum full analyze"
first, as that ALSO fixed the problem in the original (RHEL5 Postgres) database.

I guess I'll go back to the old database version.

I don't know why the NEW Postgres could import the data just fine and work
well whereas the old version had problems...

	- Matt