[rt-users] RT tickets resolved and tickets unowned list problem

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 23 13:37:05 EDT 2007

DSA,

	We have RT 3.4.5 and have set or privileges to not allow just "any"
privileged user to see tickets they have no relation to and do not have
this problem. The modification of your code seems a bit of over kill
when the result you seem to be looking for can be accomplished with more
specific allocation of rights. What do you have for your global and
queue rights for systems groups, roles, groups, and users? Perhaps we
can simplify this.

Kenn
LBNL