[rt-users] Problem with my.cnf, InnoDB and permissions

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 08:13:25 EDT 2007

We're having performance issues which I'm trying to nail down.  One thing which
I wonder might be the issue is the fact that the RT database is configured to
use InnoDB but the my.cnf file has all InnoDB-related options commented out.

I've uncommented these on our development server without issue.  I'm able to log
in and see everything that I was able to see before.  However, when doing so on
our production database I am only able to see the self-service page.

The development server has a different queue/rights/groups layout but I don't
know how that can have an affect.  The only thing I can think of is that the
InnoDB engine is seeing a different database for some reason.

Any thoughts?
--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com