[rt-users] Simple search using email address fails

Geoff Roberts geoff at apro.com.au
Wed Oct 24 12:46:12 EDT 2007

Hi Huw,

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:15:44 am Huw Selley wrote:
> Can you run that query yourself on your mysql server? At the very least you
> should get an error telling you what mysql thinks is wrong with the query
> which might help.

I ran the query on the database server itself and got the same error:

ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column 'Users_3.id' in 'on clause'

If it take out: AND ( (CachedGroupMembers_2.MemberId = Users_3.id))

I don't get the error. Could it be that using Users_3 before it is defined in
the following statement (Users as Users_3 WHERE ) is causing the problem?

Kind regards,

Geoff

--
___________________________________