[rt-users] (Really) dumb date formatting question

Jan Grant jan.grant at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Oct 24 16:31:11 EDT 2007

Apologies for this; had quite a bit of success with RT but thus far I've
done almost nothing UI-related.

I need to format a $Ticket->Due to slap it in a user-visible string; the
ISO format is what I get if I just do string catenation using
$Ticket->Due on its own.

There seems to be a superabundance of perl date formatting libraries.
I'm just after a simple invocation that'll let me specify an
strftime-style format on a $Ticket, itself created from the usual
RT::Tickets->new(...)->FromSQL(...)->next() sequence.

Cheers in advance and again, sorry for asking the obvious.

--
jan grant, ISYS, University of Bristol. http://www.bris.ac.uk/
Tel +44 (0)117 3317661   http://ioctl.org/jan/