[rt-users] new address added in cc list when the issue is still open?

Jason A. Smith smithj4 at bnl.gov
Thu Oct 25 10:35:28 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 14:54 +0200, Jose Antonio Canton Olid wrote:
> I think that “Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs,false);” can solve
> this.
>
> Josep

This will only work when a ticket is created when RT received an email.
To get the same behavior for opened ticket correspondences, I created a
Scrip in RT, which I documented in RT's Wiki:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/AddWatchersOnCorrespond

~Jason

|  Jason A. Smith                          Email:  smithj4 at bnl.gov |
|  Atlas Computing Facility, Bldg. 510M    Phone: +1-631-344-4226  |
|  Brookhaven National Lab, P.O. Box 5000  Fax:   +1-631-344-7616  |
|  Upton, NY 11973-5000,  U.S.A.                                   |