[rt-users] Long delays on correspondance?!

Matt Westfall mwestfall at factory7.com
Thu Oct 25 19:44:57 EDT 2007

I'm using the default config.

Does RT sit and wait for a response back from the sendmail command?

What's odd, is that even when no e-mail is generated it takes 5 - 15
seconds.

For example, if I personally am the requester the owner and the AdminCC
and submit a Reply to the ticket, then no e-mail is sent right?

Then what would be causing the delay?? :(