[rt-users] owner should get the requestor's message only but receiving greeting's message from RT?

Krishna Prasad krishna.prasad at spartanlabs.com
Mon Oct 29 06:59:02 EDT 2007

I have a query regarding as follows:

When customer creates a ticket through email and RT creates a ticket,
customer is receiving greetings mail. This is good but owner is also
receiving the greetings mail from request tracker. But I don't want to
receive greetings mail to owner from Request tracker. The owner should be
able to see only the customer's/requestor's message only. How can I do it?
Can anyone please help me in this issue?

And also when the admin receives an email from request tracker, the admin
will assign that ticket to owner with an attachment but the attachment was
missing?

With Regards,

Krishna Prasad