[rt-users] Problem accessing RT located behind an apache proxy

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Mon Oct 29 12:38:10 EDT 2007

Most likely you'll need to use something like mod_proxy_html to
manipulate occurances of the private address within the body of the http
stream. You could confirm this by using Wireshark to look at the
contents of the http replies on both sides of the Apache server and see
exactly where the offending addresses are being embedded.

mod_proxy_html is a perfect tool for doing in-line rewrites of
javascript, css and other complexities generated by proxied web apps.
See http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/

Kris Boutilier
Information Services Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District