[rt-users] confirmation page after update

sfructus at asset-control.com sfructus at asset-control.com
Tue Oct 30 06:40:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'd like to add an additional page before a message will be sent.

Something like a message :
"This message will be sent to ..." warning message with a smal recap of
people who actually receive themessage
and the possibility to confirm or Cancel the answer (in case you want to
restrict the applied audience.)

I found in the archive somebody asking the same functionality and I got
the feeling that the ShowAutoRecipients code provided was
already something that exists in my 3.6 release under the "update section"
but not really an extra page with confirmation button.

I'm quite sure that a lot of users will need that and apprciate any help.

Stephane