[rt-users] RT not sending email

James Moseley jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Tue Oct 30 09:22:34 EDT 2007

That looks fine, but this is still a DNS/mail issue - not RT.  Are the
addresses you are trying to send to really 'email.com' addresses?

Additionally, have you tried to look up the MX records of the domains of
the email addresses via the two name servers listed in the /etc/resolv.conf
file?

Lastly, what do your email server logs state?  You posted not the logs, but
what appears to be a copy of a bounced message.

James Moseley

             "Evan M."
             <emerritt at bbinslv
             Sent by:                  rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic
             al.com                                                Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] RT not sending email

             10/30/2007 08:06
             AM

The /etc/resolv.conf reads as follows:

; generated by /sbin/dhclient-script
search leXX#.com
nameserver XXX.XXX.25.99
nameserver XXX.XXX.25.14

The .99 ip is our RT server and the .14 is our file server.