[rt-users] Finding users with no accociated tickets.

Kevin Gordon kevin at smtl.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 10:54:36 EDT 2007

Hi List,

I'm cleaning out RT with rtx-shredder and have vast amounts of old spam
to remove.

I'm looking for a solution/query to list all users with no tickets this
I believe will considerably cut down the huge list of spam emails to
remove.

I have tried the no_tickets Boolean option in rtx-shredder but returns
no results, I'm not sure what arguments the Boolean accepts, tried true?

I'm wondering if this could be done from the rt command line or with an
SQL query, just looking for a point in the right direction.

Also any comment on cleaning out RT greatly accepted.

I'm using the latest version of RT with Pg backend.

Thanks,

Kevin