[rt-users] help needed on bcc

slamp slamp slackamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 23:25:02 EDT 2007

hello. i am in a dilemma.

i have two group watchers. one as admincc and one as cc. how can i
make it so that an e-mail coming from rt does not show a cc? the
reason for these two are simple. when a ticket comes in, it notifies
admincc because it is assigned to nobody and cc will get all
correspondence. i also have a script that adds a corresponder (someone
that replied) as a Cc. how can I add as a Bcc? we are having issues
with duplicate mails because everyone is hitting reply all.

thanks for the help.