[rt-users] Search not displaying custom field data

matt wells phanoko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:32:39 EDT 2007

RT Version 3.6.4
An upgrade from 3.4

I have a search that looks at a custom field and adds it to the results
page.
This works 100% with a root account however normal users it does not.
My users Bob has all rights to the queue as well as the Custom Field
'Simpsons'
Inside Custom Field 'Simpsons' is
Bart
Lisa
Homer
Maggie
Marge

I can search on just 'Bart' and it works great although when I add the
Custom Field 'Simpsons' to the 'Display Colums' the colum is blank.
The results of my searchs are below.

Search for Bob
#    Subject                                     Status
Queue        Owner            Priority
    Requestors                                 Created
Told        Last Updated    Time Left    Simpsons
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
8888    Cartoons I love this episode    Resolved               Cartoons
Phanoko           10
           Phanoko at gmail.com              6 months ago         Phanoko    6
months ago     0

Search for Root
#    Subject                                     Status
Queue        Owner            Priority
    Requestors                                 Created
Told        Last Updated    Time Left    Simpsons
8888    Cartoons I love this episode    Resolved               Cartoons
Phanoko           10            Bart