[rt-users] Re: Outgoing email To: header

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:17:22 EDT 2007

Hi Andreas

Thanks for the tip. I've also customised the the bit at the bottom but
this doesn't stop people from asking why the To: field is blank in
Outlook. I'd like to avoid editing source, but I think it may be
possible to add headers in the templates for 3.6, so will have a look
into that and let you know.

Regards,
Richard