[rt-users] Filter on body

Machiel van Veen m.vanveen at franksolutions.nl
Tue Sep 11 11:15:41 EDT 2007

On IRC someone suggested,
---
if ($self->$TicketObj->Transactions->First->Content =~ /Zylab body filter
test /i )
---

It does not work though, does anyone know how I can refine this?

If any one can point me to the right docs that would be great too, I tried the
wiki but it seems to be incomplete. I attempted the read from the code but
thats way over my head.

Thanks again for any replies on this.

--
Best regards