[rt-users] External Storage Media

Firas Batal (QA/EMC) firas.batal at ericsson.com
Wed Sep 12 14:24:01 EDT 2007

Hello,

I kindly ask for some expert's advice on the possibility of having an
external storage media (database), which lies in a SAN (Storage Area
Network).

This Database will contain "rt3" database instead of it being stored
internally.   I have searched this mailing list to no avail.   The only
information I have found is that one could store user information in the
database for authentication purposes.

If someone has any ideas, then please share it with me (us).

Thank you for your time and sorry for the Inconvenience

.
Firas