[rt-users] User duplication

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 14 11:26:49 EDT 2007

To all,

	I've noticed that RT, in this case 3.4.4, allows duplicate UserIds.
I've got a user that is in the system with 3 Ids that ALL look exactly
the same. One with an E_mail address, the other 2 without and they were
ALL created by the system. I have three questions:
	1) Is this normal or OK?
	2) what can I do to stop this behavior?
	3) How can I get rid of the two USerIDs I do NOT want? (SQL?)

	Well, maybe that's 4 questions. Anyway, does anyone have any experience
in this situation and can you give me some advice on the above? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL