[rt-users] New wiki article: "OnCreateAddGroupCcs" and question on RTFM

Ole Craig ocraig at stillsecure.com
Fri Sep 14 19:40:28 EDT 2007

I reworked somebody's "OnCreateSetDeptHeadCc" scrip to fit my needs; by
turning the logic on its head, I now have a scrip that will add the
members of a given group to the CC list of a ticket. (Group members who
are already associated with the ticket as CCs or Requestors will not be
added again.)

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/OnCreateAddGroupCc

Now here's a question that was sort of prompted by the wiki editing
process, but is also a minor itch for which I've been meaning to find an
appropriate scratcher:

Is there any way to configure RTFM to send an email to an
arbitrarily-defined list of folks whenever an article is added or
updated? I'd really like to be able to notify the field SEs and some
other folks whenever we add a new technote and/or update an existing
one.

	Thanks,
		Ole
--